Xbox One Fan Forums
Hello - Welcome to the #1 Xbox One forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xbox One Fan Forums
Hello - Welcome to the #1 Xbox One forum!

Xbox One Fan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you going to buy the Xbox One?

+11
Fatchance
ArchJimmyTIme
Tgh2008
HeadBuster82
LeGnDsNeVaDiE
Navarres
Nano
redbox
framedking
Grondiggy
Rhys
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Are you going to buy the Xbox One?

Yes!

Undecided

No chance!

View results

Are you going to buy the Xbox One? - Page 2 Empty Are you going to buy the Xbox One?

Post by Rhys Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

Here's a little poll to get things going? 

Are you going to buy and Xbox One? If not, why not?
Rhys
Rhys
Admin

Gamer Points : 201

https://xboxoneforums.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Are you going to buy the Xbox One? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are you going to buy the Xbox One?

Post by ArchJimmyTIme Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:54 am

Getting One just not sure about all the "smart glass" Exclusive features in some of the games

ArchJimmyTIme
Newcomer

Gamer Points : 1

Back to top Go down

Are you going to buy the Xbox One? - Page 2 Empty Voted YES!

Post by Fatchance Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:08 am

I was going to both systems anyway. Both look great and have good games (1st and 3rd parties).

Fatchance
Newcomer

Gamer Points : 10

Back to top Go down

Are you going to buy the Xbox One? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are you going to buy the Xbox One?

Post by HeadBuster82 Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:14 am

LeGnDsNeVaDiE wrote:Definitely getting Xbox One! Its a console geared for the future

Smile Agreed....X1 is based on a long term strategy and not narrow minded view on gaming Sony has......MS will be viewed in better light eventually when people start to see that their vision is that you don't need to buy a new console every couple years to stay current....I think X1 will compete with the next Sony console as well.....I think Xbox 360 will kick PS4s ass for its older brother
HeadBuster82
HeadBuster82
XB Regular: Lv 2

Gamertag : HeadBuster82
Gamer Points : 173

Back to top Go down

Post by DecodaX Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:44 am

Agreed with LeGnDsNeVaDie, geared towards the future, awesome online capabilities including cloud computing that impressed me with Forza 5's concept. It means there is great potential. Not to mention the new Kinect and matchmaking services. The 'family' share feature and the possibility for cheaper games. It's great. Definitely going for the XB1.

DecodaX
Newcomer

Gamer Points : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by HeadBuster82 Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:08 am

ArchJimmyTIme wrote:Getting One just not sure about all the "smart glass" Exclusive features in some of the games

SmartGlass is awesome....like a Xbox remote on your phone...and I am pretty sure you can do the daily check on it when you are away from the x1 on vacation and what not
HeadBuster82
HeadBuster82

Back to top Go down

Post by DecodaX Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:18 am

If you all are interested or not, feel free:
http://www.xboxonevspsfour.com/

DecodaX
Newcomer

Gamer Points : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by HeadBuster82 Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:27 am

Same as it was when they did 360 vs PS3....and who won that?
HeadBuster82
HeadBuster82

Back to top Go down

Post by Skunk Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:03 am

i for one,will not be buying the GAYSTATION 4! i was disappointed with with the X1 press release but after watching the E3 event,i pre-ordered 1.none of the of the stuff the cry babies are whining about will effect me.i have a wi-fi modem + smart phone,i dont trade in games and i rarely buy 2nd hand games.my biggest issue is how many games the budget will allow.
Skunk
Skunk
XB Regular: Lv 1
XB Regular: Lv 1

Gamertag : xX skunk 73 Xx
Gamer Points : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by HeadBuster82 Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:09 pm

I will never buy another playstation after owning PS2...the thing was a unfinished mess of glitching and crashes for no reason....X1 or gaming PC for me....probably both,if budget allows...if not,just X1
HeadBuster82
HeadBuster82

Back to top Go down

Post by HeyCruelWorld Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:40 am

Hi there. I just joined the site, glad to see there's people excited about the One.Well i'm gonna buy the X1, i hope.. The thing is Microsoft left my country (Portugal) out of the release window.. It pissed me off, there's no information of a date for it to get here. The thing is.. I would buy it from Amazon uk with no problems, but i heard that it will block the countrys left out from the release. Is that true? My XBOX LIVE account is a Uk one, cause when i bought the 360 Live wasn't supported here. I don't know if maybe, since my account is a UK one it will work or not.. It's kinda confusing.. Well, if anyone can help me out thanks!
HeyCruelWorld
HeyCruelWorld
Newcomer

Gamer Points : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by redbox Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:46 am

Hey CruelWorld! Welcome to the forum - still early days here. It kinda sucks that Portugal hasn't been mentioned but I'm sure it won't be long before you are supported - hold tight, it will be worth it. 

Your UK might work - you may want to try and contact xbox to see if you they can give you some answers. 

Either way, welcome
redbox
redbox
Newcomer

Gamer Points : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by HeyCruelWorld Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:52 am

Thank your for the welcome and answer!
HeyCruelWorld
HeyCruelWorld
Newcomer

Gamer Points : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhys Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:53 am

Yes - hello. Very Happy
Rhys
Rhys
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HeadBuster82 Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:53 pm

HeyCruelWorld wrote:Hi there. I just joined the site, glad to see there's people excited about the One.Well i'm gonna buy the X1, i hope.. The thing is Microsoft left my country (Portugal) out of the release window.. It pissed me off, there's no information of a date for it to get here. The thing is.. I would buy it from Amazon uk with no problems, but i heard that it will block the countrys left out from the release. Is that true? My XBOX LIVE account is a Uk one, cause when i bought the 360 Live wasn't supported here. I don't know if maybe, since my account is a UK one it will work or not.. It's kinda confusing.. Well, if anyone can help me out thanks!

They will release in all markets eventually,Cruel...the 21 countries thing is phase 1 release...too see if there is a big enough interest to roll out elsewhere....don't worry ;)They did the same with Xbox 360....I had to wait 6 months after release because I moved to Norway and it wasn't covered in phase 1....everyone will be able to buy it
HeadBuster82
HeadBuster82

Back to top Go down

Post by asuk Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:11 am

hi im getting the xbone, no doubt about it. its got a hell of a lot going for it. xbox live is the leader in terms of online multiplayer and features. controller is the best and thats improved... x1 now has bluray the one feature that ps3 had over 360.  None of this drm, kinnect spying or other negative press effect me. 

the ps4 is a good console and its improved by learning from microsoft. little example partychat, easier for devs to make games for it stuff like that. 

back in the day i had the ps2 and loved it greatest console imo at that time. i was a pro evo fan aswell Smile. then fifa became better and i bought the 360 thinking ill buy the ps3 when it comes out lol. never happened because i didnt need it. xbox360 was the better console imo. now its a new generation and ill be starting with xbox one.

asuk
Newcomer

Gamertag : magicmansauly
Gamer Points : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhys Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:38 am

Time for this poll to re-emerge I think...
Rhys
Rhys
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhys Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:59 am

Yes, is making a strong comeback it appears.
Rhys
Rhys
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2