Xbox One Fan Forums
Hello - Welcome to the #1 Xbox One forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xbox One Fan Forums
Hello - Welcome to the #1 Xbox One forum!

Xbox One Fan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any PS4 Exclusives you wish were on the XB 1?

+4
inVinCiibLe x
Grondiggy
Nano
framedking
8 posters

Go down

Any PS4 Exclusives you wish were on the XB 1? Empty Any PS4 Exclusives you wish were on the XB 1?

Post by Smithy76 Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:52 pm

For me, the only game that I would have liked to play was Killzone - graphically, the game is amazing. I remember being blown away by the graphics at the launch event! 

Apart from that, I'm not really sad to miss anything else

Smithy76

Back to top Go down

Any PS4 Exclusives you wish were on the XB 1? Empty Re: Any PS4 Exclusives you wish were on the XB 1?

Post by framedking Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:59 pm

Yes- I agree, Killzone looks flippin awesome! 

Ah well, can always play it over my bro-in-law's house. lol

framedking
Newcomer

Gamer Points : 9

Back to top Go down

Any PS4 Exclusives you wish were on the XB 1? Empty Re: Any PS4 Exclusives you wish were on the XB 1?

Post by Nano Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:50 am

I couldnt really care for any exclusive besides the old ratchet and clank games, but we're getting sunset overdrive from insomniac which looks pretty cool.
Nano
Nano
XB Regular: Lv 1
XB Regular: Lv 1

Gamer Points : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Grondiggy Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:06 am

sunset overdrive does look awesome - the first 10 seconds of the video I thought that it just looked a bit weird by the end - was loving it.
Grondiggy
Grondiggy
Newcomer

Gamer Points : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by inVinCiibLe x Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:18 pm

I wish God of War was on xbox! Love the games they are amazing. Xbox should just buy out every company that makes PS4 exclusives so we can play them as well Razz
inVinCiibLe x
inVinCiibLe x
Newcomer

Gamer Points : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by HeadBuster82 Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:32 am

Nah....I played Killzone on PS2 and it wasn't anything to write home about....generic shooter really with good graphics....all other games I wanted that were shown at PS4 conferance were multiconsole...but most excited about 64 player BF4*drools*
HeadBuster82
HeadBuster82
XB Regular: Lv 2

Gamertag : HeadBuster82
Gamer Points : 173

Back to top Go down

Post by HeadBuster82 Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:35 am

inVinCiibLe x wrote:I wish God of War was on xbox! Love the games they are amazing. Xbox should just buy out every company that makes PS4 exclusives so we can play them as well Razz

Well,Microsoft could certainly afford it...if they did that,it would be Judgement Day for Sony...because lets face it,their first party games suck ass
HeadBuster82
HeadBuster82

Back to top Go down

Post by asuk Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:07 am

does anyone remember the getaway 1 and 2 on the ps2? if that had came out on ps3 id have bought it, just to play that exclusive. i like the line up of xbox one and ps4 but im cant wait for x1 release and titanfall.

on topic id play killzone

asuk
Newcomer

Gamertag : magicmansauly
Gamer Points : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by killerjosh32 Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:57 am

Getaway I can't remember it too well but I do remember playing it occasionally. Personally I'd like to see spyro and ty the Tasmanian Tiger. Unfortunately Ty wasn't that big anywhere so we won't see a remake of that.
killerjosh32
killerjosh32

Gamertag : killerjosh32
Gamer Points : 179

Back to top Go down

Post by NDC uno Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:39 am

I think the order 1886 looks good, the graphics were gorgeous its a new ip which could bring a lot of surprises and its set in the backdrop of what looks like a fantastical jack the ripper london. Killzone to me is overated for an fps but i am not looking to offend anyone i only played the last installment of killzone so never really payed much attention to the story.

NDC uno
Newcomer

Gamer Points : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by HeadBuster82 Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:42 am

Killzone is...meh....problem was they were making a HALO-killer*starts laughing* but ended up with a mess...HALO has awesome gameplay and a even more awesome story....Killzone had neither...none of them had it
HeadBuster82
HeadBuster82

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum