Xbox One Fan Forums
Hello - Welcome to the #1 Xbox One forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xbox One Fan Forums
Hello - Welcome to the #1 Xbox One forum!

Xbox One Fan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This time next week

Go down

This time next week Empty This time next week

Post by Captain Kangaroo Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:08 pm

Well, this time next week some of us will be playing Xbox one, Some will no doubt still be waiting for delivery.
Seven days to go after waiting all this time, all the rumors, all the name changes (720 etc), all the PS fanboy put downs and BS.
It has taken years for us to get to this point of next gen gaming and now I'm starting to worry that no matter how good the console is going to be I'm going to be let down by my crappy internet connection. I get 5.5 mb download at best and I don't think that its going to cut it with the likes of 30-40gb downloads for games which are going to take hours and hours to DL and is it going to be so different visually that I marvel at the advances since the 360? I'm not so sure..............I'm getting cold feet!
With a bit of luck and good fortune all the resolutiongate issues will be nothing and my connection will be plenty enough for cloud based computational additions to gameplay but only time will tell and that time is rapidly approaching.
Be still my beating heart, not long now!

Captain Kangaroo
XB Regular: Lv 1
XB Regular: Lv 1

Gamer Points : 57

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum