Xbox One Fan Forums
Hello - Welcome to the #1 Xbox One forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xbox One Fan Forums
Hello - Welcome to the #1 Xbox One forum!

Xbox One Fan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dear God, I hope so...

2 posters

Go down

Dear God, I hope so... Empty Dear God, I hope so...

Post by RaistlinMajere Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:29 pm

Just one more thing left to shut up the PS fanboys critics: PRICE.

http://blog.chron.com/houstongamer/2013/07/microsofts-next-move-399-xbox-one/?cmpid=hpts

DISCLAIMER: This reads like it was written by a non-information hack-job rumor-milling four year old liar, so take it with a truck load of salt. The reason I say this is because there are typos and misprints all over the thing as well as no sources sited, but its become all the rage on the net, so.

RaistlinMajere
XB Regular: Lv 2

Gamer Points : 192

Back to top Go down

Dear God, I hope so... Empty Re: Dear God, I hope so...

Post by madmudkip Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:01 pm

Won't happen, the xboxb one ecosystem is too invested in the future of kinect to not ensure that developers use it, and to ensure developers use it they have to guarantee everyone has one. Plus as recently stated without the kinect the console alone would be much less than $399 as the kinect almost cost as much to make as the console, microsoft have invested too much time and money to let it end up like the ps eye

madmudkip
Newcomer

Gamer Points : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by RaistlinMajere Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:49 pm

Yeah, I agree that the Kinect will not be dropped, but this is just the (linked) site that started the rumor. There are others that are falling suit but just not attributing the drop in price to the Kinect un-bundling. My main point is the price drop. Also, I am thinking that MS has some really radical reasons for the Kinect that may sooner (rather than later) be revealed. For example, the Kinect is being used right now by mods to sense body direction in VR applications in collaboration with the recently red-hot Oculus Rift device.

RaistlinMajere

Gamer Points : 192

Back to top Go down

Post by madmudkip Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:56 pm

If MS partners up with the Oculus for living room vr, that would be an av nerd's wet dream! Laughing  I really hope they work something out with them as I think the kinect would be a good fit with it. I'm really optimistic for the future of the device, much more so when it was originally announced. I think it has a great feature set, now only up to the devs use it in cool and creative ways.

madmudkip
Newcomer

Gamer Points : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down