Xbox One Fan Forums
Hello - Welcome to the #1 Xbox One forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xbox One Fan Forums
Hello - Welcome to the #1 Xbox One forum!

Xbox One Fan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oculus can neither confirm or deny...

Go down

Oculus can neither confirm or deny... Empty Oculus can neither confirm or deny...

Post by RaistlinMajere Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:09 pm

With further details set to be released for the Xbox ONE in near future events, many are speculating on peripherals such as illumiroom and the oculus rift as potential announcements. Here is the latest interview that includes mostly old news but an interesting exchange in where Palmer Luckey, co-founder of Oculus, can neither confirm or deny Microsoft interest. Palmer expresses the sentiment that "selling out" is not their ideal business plan, but he interestingly mentions the Kinect several times in this interview. This reminded me of the Kinect 1.0 being used earlier this year as a demo of VR using the Oculus Rift in conjunction with the first generation Kinect. (Maybe this is why the PC version of the Kinect 2.0 was delayed -- in order to entice exclusivity for Xbox ONE?) Also, in a recent OXM magazine, Oculus reps expressed their desires for MS and Sony to adopt their own versions of the Oculus Rift rather than merely supporting it as designed for the PC. I will try to keep you guys posted on whatever else I find as I am very interested in the implications of this new VR headset.

http://www.inquisitr.com/846766/oculus-rift-developers-tackle-latency-motion-sickness-issues/

RaistlinMajere
XB Regular: Lv 2
XB Regular: Lv 2

Gamer Points : 192

Back to top Go down